As part of my efforts to be able to allow users to upload their documents for me to proofread, i have come across an interesting tool. This tool converts any document or URL to a PDF file. You can use this tool to send me the document you want me to proofread. Since I cannot know your email, if you choose to send me via this tool, I will ask you to insert your personal e-mail so I can respond to you with my corrections and/or comments.
To Send Any Material for Proofreading:
For a document:
Under this post (under the ad) there is a tool with the title "Convert to PDF"
1. Insert your e-mail address into the text of the document
2. Click "Browse"
3. Select the file you wish to get proofread.
4. Put in my email: email@example.com into the next window
5. Click on "Convert and send"
For a webpage (blog entries, etc)
1. Put in the link in the appropriate window
2. Follow Step 4 and 5 from above
You can just do it the "old fashioned" way (not long ago this was considered 'new fashion')
and send your document from your e-mail to my e-mail......
I think this method is way easier.