Welcome to my Proofreading blog

I am a Brooklyn College student, an amateur proofreader and love to proofread any kind of written material.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still Testing my Options

As part of my efforts to be able to allow users to upload their documents for me to proofread, i have come across an interesting tool.  This tool converts any document or URL to a PDF file.  You can use this tool to send me the document you want me to proofread.  Since I cannot know your email, if you choose to send me via this tool, I will ask you to insert your personal e-mail so I can respond to you with my corrections and/or comments.

To Send Any Material for Proofreading:

For a document:

Under this post (under the ad) there is a tool with the title "Convert to PDF"
1. Insert your e-mail address into the text of the document
2. Click "Browse"
3. Select the file you wish to get proofread.
4. Put in my email: pinnygold@gmail.com into the next window
5. Click on "Convert and send"

For a webpage (blog entries, etc)

1. Put in the link in the appropriate window
2. Follow Step 4 and 5 from above

OR:

You can just do it the "old fashioned" way (not long ago this was considered 'new fashion')
and send your document from your e-mail to my e-mail......  
I think this method is way easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment